? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

ZUMBA tonight!!

Changed things up a bit tonight. Have spent the last two nights at the soccer field after work. Made good use of it though and did my cardio while I was there. Tonight started a new 6 week round of Zumba at our local Fitness Club. I did it back in the fall and totally loved it!! KICKED my butt!!! Well, I signed back up for a 6 week course... on Wednesday nights.... needless to say when I left the gym, I was totally soaked. Looked like a drowned dog!!!!

So.... if we hadn't had enought torture for the night.... me and a couple of the girls that goes to Zumba wanted to know if I wanted to go run the Quincy Hill steps (straight up 164 steps!!!) I said YES!! So we did that twice. Didn't think I would make it to the top the second time. My legs were shakin' all over.

So.... just got home a little bit ago, washed my stinkin' butt, have to start a couple loads of laundry and then start all over again in the morning!

Oh, did I tell you guys that I only have 9 more days until Cancun!!!!!

See ya~~

Kellie

2 comments:

April said...

Sounds like a great workout!

You're going to have a great time on your vacation! I'll be coming back from mine then :(

Hayley said...

Wow...now THAT is a workout!! I've never tried a Zumba class but I've heard they are so much fun. You sound like you're on fire!!