? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Sunday, March 29, 2009

13 Days and Counting!!!


Did I mention that I have 13 days until we leave for Cancun!!! 13!!!! I have so much to do from now until then. I am going to fix Easter Dinner at my house this coming Sunday since we will actually be missing Easter while we are away. My little girl wanted us to go the week she is on Spring Break so she wouldn't have to worry about homework while we were gone.


My husband went back to work.... and let me tell you it has been an adjustment for me. I never realized how much he did around the house until he hasn't been here. He has been working 12 hr shifts.... 7 days a week. So last night he got home at 8pm and was in bed by 9pm. I miss him!!! I have been running around this house like a little wild woman trying to get everything done. Cleaning house, doing laundry, fixing meals, etc. He just always helped me before.


This week starts soccer.... with Dewayne not in the picture. Kelsey has been chosen to be on an "All Star" Team this year which means we will be doing some traveling on the weekends. So fun.... but wears you out. Also, they need her to play some on another team that is just a local TRI-C team. So this week's practice looks like this: Monday - Tri -C practice 6-8pm: Tuesday - All Star practice 6-8pm: Thursday - All Star practice 6-8pm. Get my drift!!! I'll be doing alot of my cardio this week at the soccer field. There is a road and a little track that I can walk on.


So that is about all for today. I tried to do some Cardio this morning... but called from the Dr. that I worked for that I had to go into the office and give an injection. (I work for an OB/Gyn and we do infertility and we have to work with the persons cycle as to when we go what) So alot of times, I have to go in on weekends to give injections or help Dr. do inseminations.


Well, I am going to go work my arms and then maybe get a little bit more cardio in. Until tomorrow......


Kellie

XOXO

2 comments:

Stef said...

Hi Kellie!

xo

Hayley said...

That is so exciting Kellie!!! I'm sure you are absolutely ecstatic. I so know what you mean about getting things taken care of before you leave - I am always a stress ball and I don't have any excuse, because my husband doesn't work as crazy hours as yours does and I don't have any kids. I guess I shouldn't complain! :) You sound like you are such a good mom though and I'm sure your daughter really appreciates it. I love the fact that she plays soccer and I hope she sticks with it!

Have a good day! P.S. - your job sounds interesting!!