? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Monday, February 22, 2010

Day 1 of 84

I made it!!!!!! I started my training program today and I survived!!! I did my 45 cardio program earlier this morning because I was off work today. Then this evening was LEGS!! I must say that I struggled during my last couple sets, sometimes not making it the total number of reps that I was supposed to.... but I pushed myself over and beyond the limits!!

I feel on top of the world now!!! I know that I have not been pushing myself to my potential with what I have been doing the last 4 months in the gym. I'm anxious to see how my body changes throughout this process.

Nutrition was also good today. Had a little trouble this am with my oatmeal, but that will work itself out. I got all of my water intake in already. It is almost 8:00pm and I didn't want to be up all night tonight running to the potty.

Don't have much time to write tonight. Got to get some other things accomplished before I head to bed. That is one thing that I NEED to work on. Gently plenty of rest. I have trouble sleeping anyways, and I need to start getting to bed earlier because I am going to be getting up earlier to squeeze my cardio in in the am.

Will keep you updated.

Kellie~~

0 comments: