? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Starting 12 week program tomorrow

Tomorrow is Day 1 of a 12 week program that I am beginning to follow. I am sooooo excited to get this started. I will fill you in on the details later. I am trying to get everything scheduled as far as this week with work, Kelsey's soccer, and life in general.

I went grocery shopping this evening and my WONDERFUL husband has made my chicken for the week. I love him so much!!! He is helping and supporting me through this process. I am so lucky to have him.

I will be posting daily.... trying to keep myself accountable. When I feel a little bit better about myself, I will post pictures of my starting pictures and monthly progress.

This is something that I have wanted to do for along time.... and I am doing it!!! Who knows what tomorrow brings, and I have struggled with trying to shape my body for the last two years without success. I know what I am supposed to do, but need a plan to follow.

I will keep you updated daily on my progress.

~~Kellie

0 comments: