? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Wednesday - Day 3 of 84

Started off a not so good day. The alarm went off this morning at 5:00am when my husband got up to go to work. Evidently, I was sleeping too sound and didn't hear my alarm, or I turned it off. Anyways, I did not get up to do my cardio. I was mad at myself with it being day 3 of my program.

Instead of getting bummed, I knew that I have several more days this week to get my 5 days of cardio in. So I put my head up and stuck to my program today. Eats on..... water on..... did my shoulder/chest workout this evening and I will get up and do my cardio in the am. (At 5:00 am I must add)

Why am I doing this? Because I want to better myself. Because I want to feel good about myself. I want to feel sexy for my husband. I want to set a good example for my children. I want them to live a good, healthy lifestyle and that starts with showing them a good example. My daughter plays soccer and one of the trainers at our gym talked to her this evening about being the best that you can be. There will always be someone that is better than you, and you need to set your goals high to be your best. Yes, she is a GREAT soccer player, but she can always get faster or better. She is 13 years old, so right now she sees practice as "Boring", but I think she seen a different side of it when he was talking to her this evening. She realizes now that she has to practice to continually get better and better.

I will continue to push forward with my goals. I know that I can do this. Yes, it is going to take dedication and yes I am going to have to pass on that Mexican nachos, but I will come out on top.

Gotta go get my rest so I will be ready to hit it in the morning!!

Kellie~~

0 comments: