? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Friday, February 20, 2009

Being Accountable!!!!

Just to be accountable for moving forward from here.... I am posting a picture of where I am beginning. I talked with Stef last night, and I am soooo motivated now. Just to hear the passion and persistance in her voice, has made me push myself harder.

When I got off the phone from her, I put it a GREAT BI/TRI workout and then if that wasn't enough, I got on the treadmill and did walk/runs for 2 miles. I was on fire!!!!

I paid for it later though when I tried to go to sleep.

I will be posting daily just to keep me plugging on!!!


Kellie

1 comments:

April said...

Good Luck Kellie!!!!