? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Starting Fresh

Just wanted to start a blog to track my progress and keep me accountable on a daily basis. I am going to get in the best shape of my life!!! I have wanted this for so long.... and I am tired of putting my dreams on the back burner and just go through day to day of being miserable with my body.

I will achieve the best shape of my life this year!!! That is my goal. By OCTOBER!!!

Stay tuned for the ride!!!

0 comments: