? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Busy Saturday

Got up this morning and ate breakfast and cleaned house a little bit. Decided I wanted to make a GREAT day of it.... so I put on my tennis shoes and away I went for a walk (on the treadmill). Put on some good tunes and away I went. Ended up doing 3 miles!!!! YEH!!!

Talked with my husband tonight and he is turning me loose to go to the Arnold Classic. I have to check with my boss on Monday.... but plans are to meet Stef and go watch Stacey and Tina at Thursday evenings competition! I AM SO PUMPED!!!!

I think this is what I need to get me motivated! I want to be on that stage someday!!!

Off to bed!

Hugs~~

Kellie

0 comments: