? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Countdown to CANCUN!!!

In 44 days, I will be heading to CANCUN Mexico!!!!
My love of my life is taking me to Cancun to celebrate our 15th wedding anniversary!! Our anniversary is actually June 14th, but it is super hot in Cancun at that time. Also our little girl is still in school, and she prefers us to go when she is on spring break so it is easier for her not having to do homework with Grandma while we are gone.
I can't wait!!! This is us last year in COZUMEL. We took our son on a cruise for his graduation!!




And this is our 18 year old son, Chad!!!




And our 12 year old Little Sunshine, Kelsey!!


This time..... NO KIDS!!!

So.... what I am getting at is that I have 44 more days to bust my butt to look half way decent in my bikini!!! I have been working hard for the last 2 weeks. I have lost 3 pds. this week alone. (Yeh for me!!!)

I have found that my blogging does keep me accountable. Tonight I didn't feel like doing my workout when I came home from work, but then I thought..... I will have to post on my blog that I did not do my workout and I don't want to do that. So it is working!!! I should have starting blogging years ago!!!

Talked with Stef this evening and we are getting plans together for the Arnold next weekend!! I am so excited!!!

That's all for now~~

Kellie




0 comments: