? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Day 10!!!

I'm on FIRE!!!!

Stopped by the gym this evening and did my leg workout and 45 minute cardio!!! I felt sooooo much energy after working out. Sweat was rolling everywhere!!! I am feeling so much more energy and confidence!!! The more workouts I do.... the stronger I get.

Also, weight went down 3 pounds the first week!! WOOOHOOO!!!

I have realized that I am going to have to start getting up in the morning to do my cardio. Doing it all in the evening is too much time to be spending in the gym.

We see how tomorrow morning goes. Hopefully I'll have enough energy to get it done!!!

Well keep updating!!!

Kellie~~

0 comments: