? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I've Got My Boom Boom Pow!!!


Hey all~~

I've got so much to post on.... I've just been sooooo busy.

Just got home from the gym about 1 hr ago and got an AWESOME shoulder/arm workout in. I was in the zone.... felt great!!! Eats have been right on except for my protein shake this afternoon. Actually ran out of protein and hubby forgot to stop by GNC last night coming home from work. Gotta love him!!!

Went to the Arnold Classic this weekend..... and boy am I motivated. I'll have to do a separate blog just on the Arnold. Met some of my friends that I have made on facebook. They welcomed me with open arms and told me that I can do this!!!

Well, just wanted to update myself on this journey. This is hump day of Week 3 and I can tell in my workout clothes that my behind is getting a little tighter. Thinking tiny and tight every time I do a squat!!!!

I'll keep you updated!! Have to go finish my ebay before I go to bed.

In love and fitness~~

Kellie

0 comments: