? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Sunday.... and all about Arnold


Two of the girls that has kept me accountable for my nutrition and workouts, the beautiful Lishia Dean and Jen Hendershott.



Hey all~~

Hope everyone has had a phabulous day!! I went back to the gym with Kelsey today and had a AWESOME back workout. Also did my 45 minutes of CRAZY cardio. Kelsey had a College Soccer Trainer come work with a few girls today at the gym..... and he likes to aggravate me and he told me to come back the last 1/2 hour of their workout to do abs with him. So did I take him up on his challenge?.... YOU BET!! At this point I was totally wiped out with my own workout.... but I got my butt on the field and worked out with the girls. He kept telling me "Come on Mama.... let's do it!!" All I can say.... I tried to hold my own.

I feel GREAT right now. It has been 3 full weeks of totally CLEAN eating and I do notice that I feel 100% better. My energy level has increased MAJOR. I don't have that sluggish sugary bloat that I always had before. Just going to the grocery store today after my workout.... I didn't even want to put that stuff in my buggy. I love it!!!!

Just wanted to touch base on the Arnold Classic 2010. If it is motivation that you need, plan on attending next year. I'm telling you... when you leave there, you are so motivated to get back into your workout routine. I have set my goals high and I am going to reach them. I just am not willing to tell at this time what they are. I will share eventually.

Well, that is it for now. Gotta go get some things accomplished at home. Back to work tomorrow.

Hope everyone has a great evening.

In Love and Fitness~~

Kellie

0 comments: