? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Week 6


Hey guys~~

Still plugging on with my workouts. Diet was not 100% this weekend because Kelsey had a soccer tournament both Saturday and Sunday and I wasn't prepared with my meals. Dewayne has been working 12 hr days and it has been really hard adjusting. I know this isn't excuses for not planning ahead.... this was just a learning experience how you have to plan ahead and adjust to what it given to you daily.

In this post I have included the beautiful Mary Roberti which motivates me daily. She is part of the GPO Team and competed in the Arnold Classic 2010 and looked freakin' AWESOME. She is so encouraging and has such an upbeat blog. I look forward to it every morning to get my day going. She is such a sweet person. I am so glad that I got to meet her in person.

I honestly want this so much. I want to get in shape. I have felt so much better... but today I feel bloated and gassy. Not sure why. Maybe the yucky food this weekend. Didn't cheat much.... but the little bit makes a difference.

I'm not gonna kick myself in the butt or give up... I am just going to plug on and give it my all!!! I did my cardio this evening at the gym and just about sweat to death it was so hot in there. I came home and did a few loads of clothes and then decided to get outside and run up and down my driveway to get some more cardio in. The end of our driveway has a hill from he$$. I did it a few times just to get in more cardio in. OH... then I forgot.... me and one of my girlfriends walked today at lunch also.... so more cardio.

I will try to update more because this gives me something to look back on. I am proud of myself so far. I've got a long way to go.... but I will proceed everyday to give it my best shot!!!

In love and fitness~~

Kellie

0 comments: