? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Thursday, March 4, 2010

LEAVING FOR THE ARNOLD CLASSIC TOMORROW!!

I am soooooo excited!!! Leaving for the Arnold Classic tomorrow!! I love this show!!! You get to meet some familiar names and faces that you see in fitness magazines. I know several of the girls that are competing in the Fitness Show this evening. I can't wait to see how they placed.

Went last year and came home with several samples of protein, protein bars, etc.

Hubby may not get to go with me which is a bummer, but my son is coming up Saturday morning to meet me to go with me. Just driving up tomorrow to spend the evening with some good friends. Taking my daughter, mom, and my nephew with me. They aren't going to the event though.

Got to go check to see if I can find out who placed!!!

In Love and Fitness~~

Kellie

0 comments: