? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Week 4

The beautiful Tosca Reno at the Arnold Classic 2010


Hey guys~~

Just had an awesome leg workout!!! Didn't go to the gym.... just stayed home and busted my butt (literaly). Told Kelsey that I would be running in and out from the garage to get my workout in. I am feeling stronger everyday. Now tomorrow or the next day, I probably won't be able to walk.

Eats have been 95%. I know that I didn't get my water intake in today. Seems like every time I tried to go fill up my water bottle, Dr. was looking for me. He probably was wondering where I was going continually. When you drink.... you gotta pee!!!

I look at pictures continually to motivate myself. I want this so bad. Just pulled out the summer shorts this evening for Kelsey..... and tried on some of the shorts that I bought last year (too little for me) and they are still snug. So that means that I still have lots of work to do. I bought them little for a purpose. I knew that I was going to get in better shape this year and I wasn't happy with my figure last year. This way, I am sure to make changes. Nothing is going to stand in my way.

Still have my snack to eat this evening. Gonna get in the shower first.

Well, just wanted to keep myself accountable. I have to take pictures this Sunday. Have to bust my butt this week!!!

Until tomorrow~~

Kellie

0 comments: