? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Sunday, March 22, 2009

20 Days until CANCUN!!!!

Hi~~

Great day today!! Weather was GREAT!!! Got up this morning and messed around the house. Kelsey had one of her friends over today.... so gave me a little "me" time. It was so beautiful outside... so I decided to take a walk up the road. Ended up walking 4 miles.... and I had to go up a steep hill. Great incline WO!! Talked to several cows as I was walking. Seen 3 squirrels, several horses, and you got it.... a Harley or two.

It was so nice to get out of the house though. Came home and started pulling weeds out of my flower garden that goes clear around the house. MY LORD my back is sore!! I knew if I pulled long enough, but husband would come and help me. Love his little heart.... here he came with the wheel barrow so he could help me pick up the weeds.

Going to get ready and work some shoulders, I guess. Husband is going to work his chest.... so I thought we could motivate each other. Dewayne finally goes back to work tomorrow. He has been laid off since Thanksgiving. So...... guess that means that I am losing my housekeeper and chef!! TOO BAD!!!

Only 20 days left until we leave. Better get my butt in gear!!! My husband has already dragged the suitcases out of storage. He must be getting excited!!!

Gotta run.... I here him in there pumping weights!!!

Kellie

1 comments:

Stef said...

Your day sounds a lot like my day! Only, I am not counting down to Cancun! Whaaaaa! But, I am counting down to Coloralo, YAY!

xo