? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Monday, March 23, 2009

Flying High!!!

Today was my day off!!! Had a good day overall. Started out my day by going to the Dr. for a follow up appointment. Then I had to run errands.... that is ALWAYS fun to do. It have to do everything on one day... since I work Monday thru Friday.


Come home and started cleaning on my windows outside the house. It was such a pretty day. I cleaned and cleaned and every time I would turn around, my dog had her nose up my butt!!! Literally!!!! I think she misses her mom while I am working, so she made up for it today!!!
Was just cleaning away, and I thought to myself that it was to pretty of a day to be cleaning all day... so I put my tennie boppers on and headed down the road. Walked 3 miles and it was so nice!!!! (Do you think I am slimming my butt cheeks down a little bit?)


I am FLYING HIGH!!!! I had ordered a couple tapes off of Jenny Hendershot... workouts to do at home. Well, I sent a note to her asking a couple of questions, and I am thinking that I would get a message back from one of her assistants. HOLY MOLY!!!! She e-mailed me back.... twice!! I was so tickled!! I just never expected that. So nice and told me if I had further questions, to just contact her.
Well, gotta go get jump in the shower. A new day starts at 5:00 am.
XOXO
Kellie

1 comments:

Hayley said...

This is so exciting...I just read Ruby's blog and she is filled with good news and now after reading yours I feel even more elated! You both just sound so happy and I'm pleased for both of you. It sounds as though you live in a really beautiful place and YES your butt cheeks are shrinking as we speak! :)