? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Monday, March 9, 2009

GREAT Monday!!

Was off work today. Slept in a little bit this AM, which I most desperately needed.


Worked out back and bi's this AM. Felt a good burn. Then worked around the house a little bit. Washed clothes and hung out on line. (I love the smell of clothes hanging on the line!!)


Had to go pick my daughter up off the bus at 4:00pm, so I talked my DH into taking an afternoon walk with me. It was sooo nice outside. Definately what I needed. It felt great!!! We walked a little over 3 miles and enjoyed a sunny day, a nice breeze, and watching squirrels jump through the leaves. Nothing could be better!!


Eats RIGHT ON today. Have to get better with packing for work.


Going to try to make a tanning appointment... and then come home and paint my nails so they will look nice for the week.


OH - only 33 days to Cancun!!!

2 comments:

Hayley said...

How exciting you're going to Cancun!! How long are you going for? Did I ask you that question already? Lucky you for getting to sleep in...I am lacking in that department and here it is 9:30 and I'm just now finishing dinner. UGH!

Kellie said...

Going for one whole week.... April 11th - April 18th. I can hardly wait!!!! Sun and fun!!!! Can't come soon enough!!