? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Saturday, March 21, 2009

GREAT Saturday here in WV!!!!!

Hi everybody!!!! Great day here in sunny West Virginia!!!



Just wanted to show you guys our house..... we live in a log house. Not completely finished with it yet. We recently put the addition on and the garage. The middle room is going to be a big living room with fireplace and where we can put a pool table in it. (Kind of make it look like a rustic bar theme.... probably). We live out in the country..... but 10 minutes from KMart. I love it here!!! You can pee off the porch if you wanted to.



That's all for now. Going to take a shower and go out to eat..... then head to Walmart. YUCK!!!!! I hate going to the grocery store!!!


Later girls~~


Kellie



3 comments:

Kellie said...

Test... unable to see comments.

Hayley said...

I am laughing at Bailey...she seems too relaxed to want to move!! Your house is so cute! It looks as though you have lots of space - beautiful!

Wal-Mart on a Sunday...oh boy - I don't envy you! Kroger was bad enough. :)

Stef said...

I am cracking up at Bailey! My dog is the same way. If there is a camera in my hand, he totally ignores me.

I could pee off my porch, too....not that I would want to... but I think hubby has...lol!

=)