? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Weekly Recap!!! Been BUSY!!!!




Hello~~

Going to try to post a VLOG - let's see how I do.






Also, here is a picture of my little Soccer Star. Kelsey is sooooo good at Soccer and so motivated to do a good job for her team. I think if she sticks with it, she will do well when she gets to High School. Of course mom has to be her cheerleader!!!!! Go Kelsey Go!!!!



Keep pushing hard this week!! I know that I am. I can finally see where there are changes starting to take place with this body of mine!!!!!

Kellie

3 comments:

April said...

26 days WOO! You better be on that treadmill this morning :)

Stef said...

Hey girl! I am at the library and don't have my headphones, so I cannot watch your vlog. I will check in tonight.

xo

Hayley said...

YAY for the vlog!! :) I love them..and your daughter is so cute. It's awesome that she's into soccer!