? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

ARNOLD tomorrow!!!

YES!!!!!! I am going to the Arnold tomorrow. I AM SO EXCITED!!!!

I honestly can't wait to meet up with everybody tomorrow. I have lurked on these girls blogs forever and watched them transform their body.... and now I get to meet them in person!!! I think I am going to pee my pants!!!

Stef had some great pictures of Stacy and Tina which she has already met up with in Columbus!!! I'm sure she will have some great vlogs also after this weekend.

I ordered a new camera to take with me... and still didn't get it in the mail today. HOPEFULLY tomorrow my little UPS man will come see me. I wanted it so bad to take to the show!!!

Lord, I am going to feel like a puffalump next to all of these girls this weekend, but I think it will make me want to get in shape that much more.

I hopefully will have tons of pictures when I get back.

Kellie

1 comments:

April said...

It was great meeting you this weekend Kellie!