? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Monday, March 16, 2009

Where I am building my MUSCLES!!!

GREAT workout today! Yes April, I did get up this morning and got on the treadmill!! I couldn't sleep last night. Don't know what my problem is!! Didn't go to bed until 11:30 and then was up at 1:30.... don't know why. I flopped and flopped and flopped... then finally decided to get up before I flopped my husband out of bed. Messed around on the computer until 3:00... then ventured back to bed. I'm telling you what.... when that alarm went off at 5:00 AM.... I just about pissed my pants!!!! But, I squeezed my legs together, went and tinkled, and then got my butt on the treadmill.

When I came home this evening I worked my legs. I did a circuit that I got out of Oxygen Magazine. Needless to say I probably won't be able to walk tomorrow. GOTTA LOVE IT!!!

Gonna be right back on there tomorrow morning!!! Those bikini's won't look good with BIG BUTT CHEEKS!!!! @!





Sweet dreams~~~

Kellie

4 comments:

Kellie said...

Test from Kellie

Stef said...

=)

Anonymous said...

Amiable dispatch and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you on your information.

Anonymous said...

Opulently I agree but I think the collection should acquire more info then it has.