? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Back from ARNOLD!!!!

Made it back from Arnold Expo today and boy did I have a GREAT time!!! A big shout out to Stef for getting my tickets for the show and making me feel so welcome to "The Gang!!"


I met up with Stef and Haley on Thursday night to watch Stacey and Tina in their Figure Competition. I was so excited! Stef was just as I imagined, but so much prettier in person. (Her eyes are beautiful!!) She makes you feel as if she has known you forever. I also met Haley who is such a sweetheart!!! As we were standing there in line, I noticed Stacey's boyfriend Chris (or so I thought.... but I was afraid to say something just in case it wasn't). It was. He is so nice and so supportive of Stacey!!! It was so cute because he was sooo nervous during her competition.

So we were standing in line waiting to go in, and these two girls walk up (mind you that I have lurked on April and Angela's blog FOREVER), but somehow I thought these girls were so much taller. I was embarrassed at first, because I didn't recognize them when they first walked up. So much shorter than I expected! Or maybe it is just because I am so much taller than everybody else. So funny!!! Both April and Angela were so nice.


So, watched the show and headed back to my friend's house in Columbus to meet back up with my mom, my little girl Kelsey, and my nephew Dakota. Was to meet up with Stef and Haley on Friday at the Expo. Thank goodness my husband felt sorry for me and decided to drive to Columbus on Friday morning to get me to the Expo. I HAD NO IDEA WHAT TO EXPECT!!! I would have never found those girls!!!! I finally did see them at the show and got to meet Stacy and Tina!! SO SWEET!!! And both sooo beautiful!!!!! Had to ask them to get a picture with me later in the day because my daughter reads the blogs with me to and thinks that they ROCK!!!


Had a wonderful time!! Was supposed to go with Stef and Haley on Saturday to get my bodyfat tested, but my phone died and had no way to get in touch with Stef. (long story) Oh well, maybe can do another time!! I had the time of my life!! Met Tosca Reno and bought her book (which she signed). She is one hot lady for somebody in her 50's. Gave me motivation!!! Was standing right beside Ali Swanson at the Expo and couldn't get the courage to start talking to her. (I had actually bought bracelets off her before)


Had a wonderful time..... but I am wore out!! Now is my time to get motivated and get my body in the best shape possible. I sooooooooo want to gain lean muscle mass!!!


Here are some pictures:
Me and the beautiful Tosca Reno.




Haley, myself and Stef.




The beautiful Stacey (check out those muscles!!!).


And beautiful and confident Tina.



I'll post more pictures later!!! I'm headed to bed!!!

Sweet dreams~~

Kellie

0 comments: